Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new 2018 Diesel Colorado 100 Year Edition, Z71 4x4. I really like it so far, about 25 MPG from mixed driving, which is about 10 MPG better than my Frontier Pro 4X. When I completed my transaction, the store room where they had my floor mats was locked. I will be getting them in the near future, but looking around to see what everyone else has for floor mats. I like the rubber ones, since this truck will be used as a work truck-Construction Inspector. I have the spray on bed liner, and just bought a Bed Rug....would love to see some pics of your floor mats and bed liners.....

Dave

·
Registered
180 Posts
I think the floor mats that came with the ZR2 package (GM accessories),work just fine for me, but I do get my feet putz'd up from time to time, so the deep, full coverage floor liners work great. I have the factory spray-in bed liner also, a bed rug would not be an option for me, because I would have that ruined in no time. I do have a hard, segmented, tonneau on the bed also. Mac:D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Weather Tech works for me.
Also a construction Inspector out here in Northern California, lots of rain and mud, not mention the snow when up in the Sierra's.
They are about 95% effective.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got these for the front and they have been great so far.

I have the Dee Zee Heavyweight Bed Mat.

Thinking about getting some Wet Okoles for the front seats.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks. They were the 1st accessories I got with my reward points. It's a shame we only get them useless carpet floor mats with 4x4 trucks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got the same floor mats, front and back, with the 100 year logo pieces to slide into where the chevy logo is. They are nice floor mats. I like your bed liner, never seen one like that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine came with that style installed....Im pretty sure i got charged for them, but they seem to do pretty good. Have always had weathertech in other vehicles, but these seem to do the job. The truck also came with the carpet floor mats still in the wrapper.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts