Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is posted in the right place but if not please move.

So I'm in love with the truck and have no regrets on buying it, that being said there are small things like always with every vehicle that are...ehhh or I feel could have been placed better.

So I went search haven't found anything and maybe I'm the only one with this compliant if you will.

I was wondering if it was possible to move the shifter into a different position without binding up the linkage or cables. My only issue is that it seems to be a tad close and personally would rather have the cup holders closer to me and the shifter on the passenger side.

This is just a discussion as to if anyone else had thought about doing something with it. Or is there no issues

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have short legs so they don't get over there into it x]

Can't say I have heard of that being an issue for anyone else, but I know there were a handful of complaints we've all had. There is another thread somewhere about things you wish were different, but that doesn't ring a bell. Not sure if it would be possible to move it around or not.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
See if the Aussie RHD version is flipped? If so, Order console parts. They call it a Holden Colorado over there and the outside looks more like an equinox pickup but the interior might be similar

Or maybe a smaller, less intrusive shift knob/handle would make it better for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See if the Aussie RHD version is flipped? If so, Order console parts. They call it a Holden Colorado over there and the outside looks more like an equinox pickup but the interior might be similar

Or maybe a smaller, less intrusive shift knob/handle would make it better for you.

Damn!! You know I've even looked at those it didn't even cross my mind to give them a look! Thanks man! It's not that ya a big problem I guess I'm still getting used to a brand smaller space that's all.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man their setup is waaayyy different in a good way! I like the shifter knob handle better and the location. Plus the 4x selector is in the center to which I really like!

·
Registered
41 Posts

Gee wouldn't the truck have a tendency to want to drive on the "Left side" (Wrong side of the road then ? LOL :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts