Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always put splash guards on my trucks because I like the looks AND to protect my paint. I have the OEM splash guards on my Silverado and I've seen some trucks with the Husky liners, which are really nice as well. My question is, does anyone have first hand experience using the Husky Liners splash guards and what are your thoughts?

The ones I got from GM with the bow tie are really nice. Fit is perfect and they look awesome but the Husky's are pretty sleek too. Kind of torn between the two.

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just got weathertech splash guards on my Colorado. No drill and easy install. AutomotiveDNA $71.87 shipped for front and back. Excellent fit.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I installed the WeatherTech mud flaps as well. Only issue is that on the driver side, the outside bolt didn't want to go back in. I think it is short by about a 1/4". I'll have to order one online from somewhere. Otherwise, they do help keep all the snow and slop off my door handles and most of the truck body.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed the weather techs. Easy install and no drill. Get the job done and pretty sharp.

Not sure how well you can see them being black on black.
IMG_5113.JPG

·
Registered
150 Posts
WeatherTech - no drilling, best fit, and easiest I've ever installed.

Vehicle: Chevrolet 2017 Colorado
Vehicle Options:
Fender Flares/Lip Moulding: No
Part Number: 110049-120049

I have a Z71 and had no problem with the screw length (uses your factory screws) however for screws that went directly through the fender liner you do have to push in on the screw to depress the fender liner enough for the screw to start seating.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts