Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is everyone utilizing their under seat storage? Storage is somewhat limited, interested to see everyone's stash.

Big, stocked first aid kit
Flashlight
Breaker bar w/ lug socket
Pry bar, large
Tie down rope/straps
Jumper cables
Towel
Rag
Sunscreen
IMG_6818.JPG

·
Registered
213 Posts
I can't remember, I have two kid's seats in the back and can never get into the damn thing. I have a couple of tow straps, a small wrench set. Mostly things that were in the back of my Jeep when I traded it for the truck. I did put my pistol safe under the small seat as it was the only good place I could find that I could fit it and had something to put the cable lock around.

I like what you did with the flashlight mount there.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mine is mostly taken up by tow straps, a couple D-rings, a Gorilla expandable lug wrench and a Slime tire pump. I just chucked a little LED head light back there as well... did a mounted Maglight like that in my Jeep and it was always dead. I know that's my fault, but it doesn't change the fact that it won't ever be of use to me. :S

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, I have more than one flashlight and a headlamp in the truck and spare batteries. Never know, man. Headlamp is useful if the first aid kid is needed as well.

·
Registered
150 Posts
?? Now I have to look in the manual because I can't believe they call that tiny space 'storage' - it's kind of like the little shallow spots in the doors that can only hold lipstick and eyeliner (to go with the driver side lighted vanity mirror I guess) :)

Need to get a man designing these interiors!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts