Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've had my finger on the trigger waiting for GDE to offer another group buy, or discount. I missed their Christmas special by a couple days.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yeah I received it three or four weeks ago and I installed It for 2 weeks - preformance seem about the same, trans shifts smoother. Has other. Improvements but not obvious. Make sure you follow instructions or can lockup programer.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well just like always GDE's customer service is awesome. E-mailed them yesterday and had my updated tunes in about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! Am I impressed with this update. Finally the annoying hard down shifts are gone! Thank you GDE

·
Registered
350 Posts
ref GDE, I am also impressed with the up-shift smoothness from 1st-2nd-3rd it is butter smooth. 4,5,6 were never an issue most likely do to additional loading providing a bit of a cushion, and like GMforlife said the hard downshifts are gone. The other thing GDE did for me is they compensated for my 36 Gallon Titan fuel tank. Today when I blew the tune in, I filled my tank and the distance to empty on the DIC is 892 miles... You gotta love that!

·
Registered
99 Posts
I absolutely love my GDE engine and transmission tune. Fantastic customer service.
Just a tip: Ask them to remove SCR sensor trouble code activation. The DEF is shut off anyway and by eliminating potential trouble codes, you will eliminate the possibility of having to go to dealer should the (non-functional) sensors fail or go out of calibration.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just bought the new tune for my truck from GDE. Shipped and on its way here. I'll update once I install. (Intact tune)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts