Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So b4 i bring it into the dealership i have been getting 2 codes 1 for egt sensor #5 P2482 and p20BD, reductant heater 2 control circuit.

EGT Sensor 5 i already ordered and will be here tomorrow that’s pretty straight foward , however

curious is reductant heater 2 the line part # 84749035? That long hose / pipe that goes from looks like def tank through chassis somewhere ( anyone have a diagram of it . Also which is reductant heater 1? )
You guys think i should start with that above part # , i can’t find much on p20BD code ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
So b4 i bring it into the dealership i have been getting 2 codes 1 for egt sensor #5 P2482 and p20BD, reductant heater 2 control circuit.

EGT Sensor 5 i already ordered and will be here tomorrow that’s pretty straight foward , however

curious is reductant heater 2 the line part # 84749035? That long hose / pipe that goes from looks like def tank through chassis somewhere ( anyone have a diagram of it . Also which is reductant heater 1? )
You guys think i should start with that above part # , i can’t find much on p20BD code ?

P20BD CHEVROLET Code - Reductant Heater 'B' Control Circuit/Open

Read more: P20bd Chevrolet Code - Reductant Heater 'B' Control Circuit/Open

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.