Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone is able to get off MRSP? I know the dealerships have to make money, but at the same time it's nice to know you are getting a reasonable price on it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
What was sticker vs. invoice on your unit, if you don't mind me asking?
I am doing this from memory as I do not have the exact numbers with me now, but there was about about a $2000 difference between the two. I told the salesman I would split the difference with them and he came back suggesting $300 over invoice. I said........"OK"

·
Administrator
44 Posts
I am doing this from memory as I do not have the exact numbers with me now, but there was about about a $2000 difference between the two. I told the salesman I would split the difference with them and he came back suggesting $300 over invoice. I said........"OK"
Sounds like a great deal to me!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Was told I could t lock the rebates in now, I can only get whatever rebates are offered at time of delivery which if true sucks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I am going to order my Colorado on Monday (Mar. 28th) with an anticipated price of $33,611 before tax, reg., and fees.
The MSRP is $37,050 with this configuration: CC, LB, Z71, 4X2 w/ Spray-on Bed liner & All-weather floor liner.

I too was told, as @Sappergod was, that the price cannot be locked untill it has been assigend a VIN/ I recive the truck.
Plus, any rebates at time of delivery will be applied.

GMC did give me a locked in price on an order, though they are 3k over Chevy.

Does anyone else think it is weird that you can only have the safety package (Lane Departure, Forward collision) on the LT trim?
GMC lets the SLT have it which is the current Top trim.
I suppose the SLT is the Chevy-LT equivalent if the Z71 & the Denali are eachonters equivalent.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts