Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone backed into my passenger tailight and drove off. I'm not going to claim to insurance and just fix it myself. Any suggestions on where to get the replacement part? I just want one that is an OEM replacement and a relatively inexpensive price. My truck is a 2016 Z71 if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Someone backed into my passenger tailight and drove off. I'm not going to claim to insurance and just fix it myself. Any suggestions on where to get the replacement part? I just want one that is an OEM replacement and a relatively inexpensive price. My truck is a 2016 Z71 if that makes a difference.
Where are you located? I have a friend that works at an auto body shop. I had to replace mine. He charged me 600 bucks for OEM and painted it to match. I can see if i can get that deal again.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I would just get it off of Rock Auto. You shouldn’t have to paint a tail light like the above poster said.

A 2016 Canyon Taillight from Rock Auto is like $141 plus shipping. That’s what I would do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I did the same thing but before paying $135 for a single taillight I purchased a pair of aftermarket taillights with LED's for $210. I then sold the remaining undamaged taillight for$85.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts