Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I have owned my truck for about 4 months now and I have had to refill my WWF tank twice now. It just had its first oil change about 1k ago and I am guessing the dealership didn't fill it up either. I am just wondering if you all are going through as much fluid as I am and I feel like I don't even use it that often.

·
Registered
70 Posts
So far I have owned my truck for about 4 months now and I have had to refill my WWF tank twice now. It just had its first oil change about 1k ago and I am guessing the dealership didn't fill it up either. I am just wondering if you all are going through as much fluid as I am and I feel like I don't even use it that often.
When I first bought my truck, they Chevy did not fill my wiper fluid either and it ran out after 4 squirts.

I took it back and complained and explained, that I don't trust that all the fluids were topped off and asked them to refill and top everything off. I haven noticed any empties yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yep, when you use that washer, that little pump really pushes the fluid. I "tap" the lever just enough to spray a little on the windshield to get the job done. If you grab a handful of lever, you're going to burn thru fluid. MadMac:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah the container won't even hold a gallon. Back in the old days they were a lot bigger. Guess plastic prices have gone up...LOL

·
Registered
66 Posts
I actually just opened my hood for the first time in a month of ownership, and my washer fluid is about 90 percent full. I use it a lot, but don't hold it down, just short squirts......

·
Registered
179 Posts
Don't pull on the wiper lever too long, because that pump will go thru fluid very quickly. short pulls will do the trick. Mac:cool:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Hello mrbones,

Congratulations on your recent purchase! We hope your enjoy your truck for many more miles ahead. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to send us a private message!

Happy Holidays,

Anthony J.
GM Customer Care
Lol they care about the most insignificant issues. Threads with real problems don’t get attention from them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts