Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered the non wireless charging plastic center console piece. I don't have a phone that supports it also, my current phone doesn't even fit there (Pixel XL 2). Beyond that, I wish I could put my wallet there but I'm afraid of nuking my credit/debit cards. Your not supposed to out anything metal there so you cant put any change in that spot, so it was all around useless to me.

Furthermore this truck could use a few more cubby holes and places to put things, specifically loose change. I didn't have a good spot, I was using the tiny hole by the seat heater switches, but that's only good for a buck or two and was quickly going to be not an option. The large hole in the front of the center console is too dark and too big honestly for loose change so it wasn't really an option.

The perfect solution to all my problems was to get rid of the wireless charger and gain another small cubby hole to put loose change and my wallet.

IMG_20180222_174845.jpg

IMG_20180222_180135.jpg

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Bravo. I would’ve been mad if my truck had that. I didn’t even know that was a thing, but it sounds dumb.

That interior is sick tho

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So BigCE, you interested in selling the one you took out?
Possibly send me a PM

Can you post a link for the woodgrain upgrades.
This is the standard Denali trim. I imagine you could order it though, I got my parts from GM Parts Direct, just search for a 2017 Denali Canyon and order the center console and door trim.

·
Registered
22 Posts
do you know the part number of the storage box that you pulled out. Your right the shipping alone from Canada would hurt..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts