Chevy Colorado Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got a Diesel Z71 white. I love the truck! I had the same thing I read about - loss of power and an engine light after fuel filter cleaning. I'm sitting at the dealership to see what they say, I have a spade tuner hooked up so I hope it is just a loose ground and I can be on my way. Keep you posted.

In two weeks I have scheduled to add.
5.5in Zone w/ Fox 2.0 w/ LT305/55/R20 Pro Comp A/T sport w/ Fuel Recoil Wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts

I got a Diesel Z71 white. I love the truck! I had the same thing I read about - loss of power and an engine light after fuel filter cleaning. I'm sitting at the dealership to see what they say, I have a spade tuner hooked up so I hope it is just a loose ground and I can be on my way. Keep you posted.

I'm two weeks into ownership of a Colorado Diesel. Absolutely love the truck. Went to it from a Silverado and was concerned that the smaller size would bother me but there isn't that much difference since I got the long bed crew Colorado and had the short bed crew in the Silverado. I'm curious which spade tuner you have installed and how you like it. Thinking of installing one also.

Dan Forker

·
Registered
4 Posts

Still curious about your spade tuner and how you like it. If you have time details please.
Dan Forker

1 - 4 of 4 Posts